ReyDelMundo85ReyDelMundo85

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 21 art Reviews

ElephantX ElephantX

Very cool and daring. I enjoy human anatomy but always feel weird sharing it. You just went all out lol...mad respect

Big socks Big socks

yea expensive socks :/

The Big Sleep The Big Sleep

Cool piece. I like your imagined pieces better tho. I can appreciate that you stylized the portrait. And thanks for those words. My career hasn't started yet, but it's only a matter of time. I draw, sketch, and paint everyday for hours at a time. I wonder what it's like to make a living off art? When it finally happens to me, I will still be like "wow, I'm getting paid to have fun".

Haywyre - Two Fold - Part. 2 Haywyre - Two Fold - Part. 2

Dam I love your art! This piece is interesting in many ways. Why is he standing on a traffic light? Why does he have 4 arms? Why am I calling it a "he" when it can be a "she"? You can always tell when an artist knows anatomy and has skills. Great job!

Rooshie responds:

damn thanks dude

Maze Overlord - June 2016 COTM Maze Overlord - June 2016 COTM

I agree about the placement of the orc. Looks like he is just pasted on. But on the other hand, if this were a design for a card then this is perfect as most cards have this format. The maze looks awesome and so does the orc. Great job!

Murder Time Murder Time

Awesome piece! The colors remind me of Van Helsing the movie. Poor guy on the chair... even with a gun he didn't stand a chance.

MartsArt responds:

Thanks! ;) Nobody stands a chance against nameless murderer. :D

The Master. The Master.

Cool image! Those skeletons must really want his robe... must be freezing not having skin. The bat is a nice touch up there.

Get out! of my Maze! = June 2016 COTM: Mix'n Match Get out! of my Maze! = June 2016 COTM: Mix'n Match

Yes this piece is awesome. Would never have thought to render the maze the way you did. Great job! Very action packed! Emerald is right... a slight elbow out of the frame would look nicer. Nonetheless, great job.

Don't disrupt the football match!!! Don't disrupt the football match!!!

Holy smokes this piece cracked me up. The story is out of this world! Love the faces on the aliens and wizard. The detail and rendering work is amazing. Man, how do you beat this piece... humor and skills! Looks like the Wizard is going to need to teleport to a dentist chair asap... they can still save his tusk lol.

JulianJoelMessar responds:

Hey thanks for the nice comment :D

The Professor The Professor

Hey nice job. I chose the same themes as you. Yours is colored tho :( Nice! Very clean art style. I like the detail work. For example, on the cement there are two bodies holding a sphere over their backs. Subtle but cool.

Araiguma responds: